Non-dairy Ice Cream Market Analysis, Growth Opportunities, Future Demand And Leading Players Updates By Forecast To 2027
November 26, 2021
Increase in awareness about health issues, shift in consumer preference toward vegan products, and rapid increase in commercialization are the key factors
PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, November 26, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The global non-dairy ice cream market is showing exponential growth, and is anticipated to continue this trend in the coming years. Nondairy ice cream is a product that is produced from different sources such assoya milk, coconut milk, and other plant-based milk. Dairy ice cream contains high fat and lactose, which can create problems of digestion, risk of high cholesterol, and sugar-related problems, whereas nondairy ice cream has vegan properties and provides health benefits such asaids in weight loss, controls cholesterol, clears skin, and has low calories. Nondairy ice cream prevents vomiting, stomach problem, and diarrhea. It is made from many plant-based milk, which provides different health benefits such as coconut milk has saturated fats that are good for health. They are easily available in stores, and are highly demanded by consumers. The nondairy ice cream is segmented depending on sources, type, flavor, sales channel, and region.
Download Free Report Sample@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/10320
COVID-19 scenario analysis
• The COVID-19 pandemic has had both positive as well as negative impacts on the globalice cream market.
• During the pandemic, the demand for nondairy ice cream increased substantially.
• However, lack of supply has negatively influenced the demand for nondairy ice cream.
• Consumer are stockpiling frozen products or the products which have long shelf life.
• Restrictionson travel has affected the import and export of raw materials.
Top Impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increase in awareness about health issues, shift in consumer preference toward vegan products, and rapid increase in commercialization are the key factors that drive the global nondairy ice cream market. In addition, rise in purchasing power and changes in lifestyles are the factors that have positively influenced the demand for nondairy products. Furthermore, an increase in different flavors and liking toward ice creams have enhanced the demand for the product. Surge in awareness about the benefits of nondairy ice cream has significantly contributed toward the global market growth.
However, side effects of the sources of ice cream can affect the demand for nondairy products, such as a high intake of almond milk can cause discomfort. Availability of substitutes in the market hampers the growth of the global nondairy ice cream.
Contrarily, the launch of new products according to the preference and taste of consumers can create an opportunity for the growth of the global market. Thus, manufacturers are introducing new flavors of ice creams to capture the customer's attention.
Key players are expanding their business globally that will maximize their profit and target market.
Top Key Players: Unilever, General Mills, Danone, Booja Booja, Tofutti Brands, Inc., Happy Cow Limited, Bliss Unlimited, LLC, Eden Creamery LLC., Over The Moo, Swedish Glace, Dream, NadaMoo, Van Leeuwen, and Trader Joes
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/10320
Key benefits of the report
• This study presents the analytical depiction of the global nondairy ice cream industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global nondairy ice cream market share.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global nondairy ice cream market growth scenario.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
• The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Organic Semi-skim Milk Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/organic-semi-skim-milk-market
Malted Milk Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/malted-milk-market